How the Spanish Teacher Success Academy free virtual ticket works?
- You’ll get a new email each day of the online conference showing you which top experts are presenting.
- Your free link to watch the sessions are included inside each daily email.
- All the sessions for each day will go live at 3:00 am PDT.
- All of the expert sessions will close 48 hours after they go live -- after that, they won't be available to the public again.
With your free virtual ticket you also received the STSA19 Playbook and bonuses. Click here to re-download your Playbook and bonuses.
I placed my order for the All Access Pass, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. The email message has the subject line Start here. Confirm your email to login to Spanish Teacher Success Academy All Access Pass.
There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– You used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings!
– If you used a school email, your school or district may be blocking our website from sending you emails. Please contact your school or district’s IT department and have them approve emails from this website.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
I accidentally clicked the “Complete Order” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Yup, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
I missed the session and now it won’t let me view it. What’s the deal?
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our schedule since we have a lot to cover during the conference.
Another way to see any missed masterclasses, panels and training sessions (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase a Spanish Teacher Success Academy All Access Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to all our expert masterclass sessions plus $497 in exclusive limited time bonuses.
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly…
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please submit a ticket below! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Promise!